It’s been 7 months since I kissed my comfy couch bye-bye and sometimes I wonder what happened to the old sleep-loving-lethargic-me. The only plausible solution is that I must have been unknowingly abducted by aliens, cloned and switched so that no one would notice.
On the surface it’s Elozino alright, but there are just some weird things going on below the surface that can only be attributed to my clone theory. So, I’m sharing my top 6 ways to know if you have been switched;
1. You think that running in the rain is cool; 40% sweat / 60% rain / 100% alien
2. You opt for a near 2 hour walk instead of getting a ride home: Ask me why?, just because ………
3. The first item that goes into your bags on a business trip are your running shoes
5. It’s cold, you are on holiday but you still go out and run….. this one beats me……?
6. Best of all, you’ve consistently met your personal target to run 5k at a pace of less than 10min/km
The list of strange goings on is endless but I’ve shared my favorite 6… But these are good strange things;
- Health risk indices looking good (BMI, waist/hip ratio, blood pressure etc all green)
- Visits to the Dr’s consulting room are limited to routine medicals
- Sleep is so much better
- Attention span so much longer
- Let’s not go to how the clothes fit…..subject of another post *wink*
Strange things are indeed happening and i’m wondering if there are enough couches on that alien spaceship for the abducted me and also hoping that this clone is built to last.